Graphics

Friday, October 16, 2009

MY FIRST EXPERIENCE IN THE METRO IN DUBAI

I have never experience the Metro before, this summer for the first time I experience the metro and I love it so so much. In my language course I had to write about my personal experience, so I desided to write about my experience in the metro.






































The metro in Dubai so clean and nice.













They have security and cameras all over the place, you know, for the bad boys and they want to make sure no one trash or dirty the metro.










It wasn't many people compare to other metros in the world .
I have to wait for a seat, it was fun very fun!!












At the end I was so happy to be able to experience such as great adventure in the metro.













I was so interested in learning more about metros and trains from all over the world. I asked my mom to teach me about more metros and trains, and is how I came up with the idea to post in my blog trains and metros for each country. In my blog archive thats in on the right side I posted from Oct 1 to Oct 15 the best videos we founded about metros and trains, we travel all over the world without living our home. I learned about Geography and countries that I never hear before, It was very nice. Some videos are happy, others are sad, others are funny and also I have documentals, so, if you have time wash them all, and if you want to live a comment please doble click on the video so you live the comment direct to the author of the videos on youtube, I'm sure they will love your opinion. My mom teach me everything I want to learn, she teach me bad and good, right and wrong, so don't be surprise I'm just turned 8 in Oct. 10th but I wanted to now about everything and anything.
First I posted cartoons about trains, then kids and all ages songs about trains, after I posted trains from all the states of USA, and then I posted trains for all the countries in every continent. So, if you want to travel with me in train all over the world without living your home you come to the right place. I see you on board!



No comments: